There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
If you are passionate about products & brands and want to make a difference in an organization with your purchasing skills, consider using your talents at Hole in the Wall! We are seeking an experienced Purchasing Manager who realizes the best purchasing conditions with our suppliers and will search with a team to the newest innovative products and merchandise.
Who are we
Hole in the Wall is a Dutch company located in Broek op Langedijk and specialized in the distribution of licensed products such as posters, mugs, stationery, wall decorations, calendars and other merchandise. With a growing network of suppliers from all over the world, we can import and distribute merchandise of popular licenses like the Marvel, Nintendo and Fortnite from all over the world!
- Managing relationships with suppliers and negotiating contracts, prices and delivery times.
- Placing orders and following up with suppliers to ensure that orders arrive on time.
- Forecasting levels of demand for products and checking on inventory levels to ensure adequate stock.
- Improving the purchasing systems and processes.
- Sourcing for new purchasing channels, visiting tradefairs and main suppliers.
- Conducting research for the best products from the best suppliers in terms of quality, prices and delivery time.
- A higher level of professional education or a diploma in a related field.
- Experience as a purchasing manager or in a similar position with knowledge of licenses and contract negotiations.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player.
- Experience in procurement software and in-depth knowledge of supply chain management.
- Strongly developed negotiating and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently in a structured/ accurate manner.
What we offer
A full-time, challenging position in a dynamic company with an ambitious team where you can further develop your skills. You position comes with the responsibilities and you must be able to work independently. Our benefits are flexible workhours at home and at the office. A company laptop and phone. And of course discount on all our great merchandise!